Tuesday, October 16, 2012

my drawings

if you've ever sat next to me in a class you know I'm a compulsive doodler. I like drawing, so I decided to take a drawing class this semester. you gotta make time for your hobbies! some of my drawing experiments have gone better than others. here, for your viewing pleasure, is my work so far. 

geometric forms

the two sides of my window

a postcard... note the rocks. magnum opus.

a horse. not my best...

ladies and gentlemen: a trash can. you can't see the seal of the city of rome, sadly. done with ink.

a shed in a garden

view of the colosseum. I actually really like how this one turned out

a lamp post

a copy of a sketch by michael graves

a sleeping girl. aka I'm too lazy to draw eyes

trapped cat

the pantheon. harder than it looks to draw...

I'm currently in the midst of midterms hell. as soon as they're over I'm off to fall break! we're heading to Interlaken, Switzerland; Amsterdam/The Hague, Netherlands; then London, UK. so excited!! see y'all in two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment